Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Parents & Students
- Any fee paid is NOT REFUNDABLE/ NOT ADJUSTABLE in any case.
- Tuition fee will be collected in advance on every month by our Executive; Tutors are not authorized for collection of Tuition fee.
- Plz Collect one Self Attested Copy of ID/Address Proof from the Tutor.
- If you are a parent, stay at home for the duration of the tutoring session. If you are a student, it’s a good safety practice to not be alone at home in case the teacher isn’t well known to you.
- Student/parent has to give confirmation after 2 days demonstration about that tutor. Student Has to CONTINUE ATLEAST 1 MONTH with that tutor.
- Only those classes will be replaced/Cover by the Tutor, Which Classes are Cancelled/Postponed by the Tutor
- If you refer 2 STUDENTS for Regular Home Tuitions than we will give you 10% Discount in your Tuition fee for coming Continuous 5 month’s Tuition fee.
- You understand that PT Home Tuitions will find a tutor that best suitable your child's requirement but it does not guarantee any success of any kind in any examination or test that your child may undertake.
- You understand that home tutors need to be treated with respect and dignity.
- You understand that the final decision to choose a particular tutor for your child is yours and yours alone. You explicitly agree to indemnify PT Home Tuitions from any harm that may be caused by any advertent or inadvertent actions of the tutor.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Safety Practice for Parents
- Request the teacher for a copy of ID proof.
- Take precautions as you would for anyone outside of family/friends in your house-keeping away valuables, not disclosing unnecessary personal information etc.
- Conduct the tutoring session in the common area, living or drawing room. If it’s in the student’s room, you can keep the doors open or drop in to check once or twice.
- Take feedback from your child about the tutor.
- We would also be happy if you could share feedback about tutor with us- either positive or negative.
- Ultimately, all hiring decisions are up to your discretion. Please make sure you have done your research and feel comfortable with the company or tutor before hiring for home tuitions.
- Safety Practice for Tutors
- Ultimately, all Joining decisions are up to your discretion. Please make sure you have done your research and feel comfortable with the student, parents or any individual before joining any tuition job.
- You understand and agree that you will teach the student if and only if at least one parent is present in the house.
- Provide True Information.
- If you are using our platforms/Website, you represent that you are of legal age (Minimum18 years) to form a binding contract.
- You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information with Best of your knowledge, belief and you have not concealed or misrepresented any fact there in Registration Data about yourself while registering on our Website to avail our any of the Services & In case we found that any information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, PT HOME TUITIONS reserve the right to terminate your account anytime without informing you and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website
- USE OF WEBSITE.
- You agree and acknowledge that we are only an aggregator of the Tutors and do not have control in any manner whatsoever over any transaction that is undertaken between a Parent and a Tutor. There are risks, which you assume when dealing with Tutors / Parents as the case may be, and the same shall be borne by you. The Website is a venue only and we may not screen or otherwise control all the listings offered to you
- We shall not mediate or attempt to get involved in and resolve any disputes or disagreements between Tutors, Parents and/or Tutors and Parents.
- DEBIT / CREDIT CARD DETAILS
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for registering as a Parent or Tutor on this Website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order.
- Termination or Suspension
- You agree that we may at any time terminate your access to our Website or restrict or suspend your access of the Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.